Detalii loc de munca
Java Systems Developer -eCommerce team
The Ecommerce team is looking for a Java developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast JAVA code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Is this you? Then apply!
More motivation needed?
You will be working in our Advertising Solution System – help us build and enhance its own core! The system, secures the advertising presentation in our games for 170 million active users monthly!
- Establish along the rest of the team the system design (functionalities and related systems)
- Creating interfaces that would allow the control of sales distributions and not only.
- Maintain, document and offer support on the core system plus the related systems under your responsibility.
- Actively collaborate with the colleagues in order to make sure that the final product respects all the high standards (fast, scalable etc).
- Understanding of OOP principles is a must
- General Java knowledge
- Multithreading and threads synchronization
- Understanding standard collections mechanisms
- Understanding standard Java networking mechanisms
- Ability to multitask, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Motivated, responsible and independent.
- Ability to maintain a good quality for your work under stress. Motivated to deal with routine work when necessary.
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing.
It's considered a plus if you have:
- Medium/Good knowledge of Java (web apps/servlets)
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Good experience with PHP
- Experience with design patterns
- Good knowledge of Python
Why work for us?
Because you have the chance to work in the greatest growing market – Mobile Commerce and to grow in a multiple-opportunities international organization.
Because you have the chance to put your ideas into practice and build mission critical systems and platforms used by thousands or hundreds of thousands of people to purchase games.
Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication.
We offer you:
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard