Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Working with the Endava Applications Management team you will provide sustaining support to already developed applications while having the opportunity to add new or change existing functionalities, aim towards continuous improvement of applications in production.
Endava is looking for team members that can both operate independently and within a team, as the requirement arises. Applications Management Engineers need to be self-sufficient problem solvers, apply excellent judgement, rapid decision making, use commercial awareness and have strong communication skills as this is a client facing role.
- Technical investigation and analysis of incidents, problem replication, fault diagnosis, code fix, and call closure to customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for the development of technical change requests and defect corrections of the existing applications, as well as for software enhancements;
- Deploy fixes into staging and pre-production environments;
- Proactively optimize and enable smooth running of all components of the application, aiming to automate processes and optimize the application performance as much as possible;
- Implement and test new software enhancements as well as upgrade and maintain existing modules and components;
- To provide responsive assistance to customer requests for application support.
- Java Core, Java Enterprise (7+);
- Knowledge of Java Spring and Hibernate;
- Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Web services (SOAP), Spring Boot;
- Knowledge of the Maven build tool;
- Knowledge of Oracle DB;
- Basic Linux skills;
- Knowledge of the JUnit testing framework;
- Experience with Jira or other defect management tools;
- Experience in the Payment industry is an advantage;
- Agile mindset.
- Autonomous and analytical problem solver;
- Shows initiative, understands responsibility and is influential within his team and the wider organization;
- Advanced written and spoken English communication skills are essential;