Java Software Engineer (Remote)
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
1600 - 3200
You have mastered more than one technology stack in your life, and you are comfortable with the idea of mastering several more?
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer who can turn ideas into extremely reliable, beautifully written code, who will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Implement and contribute to engineering practices and processes
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
What you need to bring:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Demonstrated successes from current or past technical challenges
- Experience with modern DevOps and agile development processes
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Experience with design and development of modern distributed applications
- REST API development using Java
- Experience with modern data processing techniques such as Spark, Kafka
- Microservice architectures and deployment methodologies
- Performance modelling and troubleshooting
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Database technologies
- Understanding of Linux and Container technologies
- Team-player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Cassandra, Postgres and ElasticSearch desired
VeracityID, Inc. is a SaaS, ‘big data’ company focused on providing real-time fraud detection and intervention services to the Financial Industry – with a particular focus on the Global Re-tail Insurance Industry.
Founded in, VeracityID’s services platform leverages leading-edge graph databases, relational databases, ElasticSearch, Machine Learning, Mobile and other technologies into an integrated platform – idFusion.
idFusion combines live production data with (historical) graph and structured data sets into a lifecycle view of policies and carrier books, to help insurers automate analytics and interventions and critical decision processes at the point of sale and throughout the product lifecycle.