We are growing our team with Java Developers. The project consists in building software applications that allow trains to safely and securely bring passengers to their destination. These applications have high availability requirements, so they are not allowed to stall or randomly crash.
If you are a JAVA Developer passionate, you want to work with the latest technologies and you have a good understanding of software architecture / design patterns, we would like to invite you to be part of our team as a Java Micro-services developer.
- Actively participate in creating the architecture, design and the implementation of the micro services;
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data;
- Writing unit tests and documentation;
- You will also interact with our international team, which provides support for our system’s technology stack.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree;
- Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns;
- Java Spring/Spring Boot;
- Micro-service architectures;
- CI/CD pipeline with cloud deployment;
- Enterprise Integration patterns (Message Broker, REST, WebSocket);
- Experience with Git, Bash, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
Would be a plus
- Spring Cloud Stream;
- Spring Integration (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Previous experience with Netflix stack;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry;
- Redis, Postgres, MySQL;
- Open also for front-end technologies (Angular 6+, ReactJs, Polymer);
- French / German language.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.