As part of our team, you will work on genuinely innovative solutions and assets, in genuine partnership with market-leading clients. You will enjoy high levels of empowerment and personal development with the chance to make a real difference to our Firm and our clients.
Your responsibilities extend from developing Abacus360 report designers and specific migration tools to analyzing functional requirements, writing design documents and performing manual and automated tests in an international team of functional and software developers.
• BS. in Computer Science or similar degree
• Experience in regulatory reporting of banks . Basel II/III would be a plus.
• Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle would be appreciated
• Familiarity with Windows and Office products
• Fluent proficiency of English, German would be a plus
• Self-dependent working attitude in a team
• Very good communication capabilities
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every dayand to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.