We are searching for a Senior Java backend and middleware developer for one of our top projects in the NVS (Network visibility Solutions) department.
Ixia Fabric Controller (IFC) project – manage and configure multiple NTO systems from one single pane of glass.
· Lead and participate in design and code reviews;
· Participate in definition of new software product features and software;
· Develop high quality Client and/or Server software independently;
· Evaluate and integrate third party software;
· Develop JUnit tests and perform feature/integration testing;
· Java and Object Oriented software design skills required;
· Must have working experience with Client/Server application development;
· Must be adept with dev tools & processes including JDE, revision control, and defect tracking;
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
· Knowledge and interest in Ethernet and networking technologies preferred;
· Knowledge of Web application technologies such as XML, HTTP server, HTML, REST and Sencha ExtJS is a plus.