Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Deutsche Bank is looking for full-time Software Engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Java Developer you’ll help us get there. Based in The Romania Technology Centre, Bucharest we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
The CDO Data Sourcing department was created by bringing together the data sourcing teams across Corporate technology (Finance Data Hub / Stride (FIM/FCL/CRES), Treasury, Compliance, dbPalace, SAP dbFeeds, Credit Risk) with the role of providing a unified approach to data acquisition and to ensure Data Quality issues.
We are vital to Deutsche Banks success because data is a central part of the banks decisions and future and we continuously support the banks activity by achieving higher and higher standards imposed by major financial regulator from around the world. In achieving our goals we use technologies like Java, Oracle PL/SQL, AngularJS, Bootstrap and Spring.
For daily work we are organized in Scrum Teams, we use Jira/Confluence for tracking our progress and Stash/TeamCity/Sonar as our continuous integration and data quality monitoring solutions.
As a Senior Java Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for CDO systems;
- Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management;
- Working in teams following agile development practices;
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development;
- Participating and leading design workshops;
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation;
- Interacting with Credit Risk clients to design and implement appropriate technical solutions;
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project;
- Working with off-shore vendor resources and development activities;
- Working with remote client resources;
- Learning new technologies and languages;
- Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects.
As a Senior Java Developer your skills will include:
- 5 + years of development across a broad mix of UI, server side, & database technologies;
- Experience of Java SE (Java 8 will be a plus), MyBatis, JasperReports; Deutsche Ban
- Good knowledge of Software Design Patterns;
- Experience of Spring Framework or Java EE;
- Experience of Java application servers, ideally Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic;
- Experience of relational databases, ideally Oracle 11g, is desirable;
- Experience of a web application framework, ideally AngularJS, is desirable;
- Experience of GIT, Apache Maven, TeamCity and continuous integration are desirable;
- Experience of ControlM desirable but not essential;
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services desirable but not essential;
- Experience of agile methodologies, ideally Scrum or SAFe.
What you’ll get in return:
World class support and resources;
Exceptional rewards and benefits;
A truly diverse global culture.