Java/Scala - Software Developer
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic environment with lots of learning opportunities and new technologies?
We are implementing an all-in-one print management solution designed for organizations that want to step away from traditional Windows print server-based print solutions and utilize Software as a Service (SaaS).
Our software solution is a hybrid cloud based multi-tenant solution, designed for OEM's and IT service providers, for them to have a large central platform for servicing their customers.
The ideal candidate should be able to parse through functional requirements and to add its contribution to defining the design for different modules that will be implemented and integrated with existing functionality; also, to be responsible for implementing and unit testing new functionality.
- Dynamic and naturally curios person to learn new programing languages
- Team player
- Fast learner of new technologies
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
4+ years of experience working with JVM programing languages (. Java, Scala) is a must
- 1+ years of Web development is required
- 1+ years of experience with database development is required
- SOLID Principle knowledge is required
- Linux knowledge is required
- Networking expertise is a plus
- Rust programing expertise is a plus
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Reviewing and understanding the requirements
- Designing, coding, unit testing and support for team members
- Participates to code reviews presenting your own implementation and provides constructive feedback to others implementation
- Integrating software modules
- Maintaining and improving build and deploy process as needed
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.