Java/Scala - Junior Software Developer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic environment with lots of learning opportunities and new technologies?
We are implementing an all-in-one print management solution designed for organizations that want to step away from traditional Windows print server-based print solutions and utilize Software as a Service (SaaS).
Our software solution is a hybrid cloud based multi-tenant solution, designed for OEM's and IT service providers, for them to have a large central platform for servicing their customers.
The ideal candidate should be able to parse through functional requirements and to add its contribution to defining the design for different modules that will be implemented and integrated with existing functionality; also, to be responsible for implementing and unit testing new functionality.
- Dynamic and naturally curios person to learn new programming languages
- Fast learner of new technologies
- Team player
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
1+ years of experience working with JVM programming languages (Java, Scala) is a must
- SOLID Principle knowledge is required
- Experience with database development is nice to have
- Linux knowledge is nice to have
- Networking expertise is nice to have
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Reviewing and understanding the requirements
- Implementing and unit testing new features
- Participates actively to code reviews presenting your own implementations
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.