Java Full Stack Staff Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Established in, Nagarro began as a dream of a few friends who wanted to create a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation via technology” initiatives rather than routine IT operations. Today we are more than 6500 experts across more than 20 countries. Together we form the global services division of Munich-based Allgeier SE.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Relevant expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Java Script frameworks (Angular or React)
- Strong knowledge of OOD Concepts
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analyzing the client’s needs in the context of the project
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken