Applications are invited for the position of Regular Test Engineer with extensive networking and scripting knowledge and nice-to-have automation knowledge, working for the one of Luxoft
Our customer empowers network and service operation centers with sophisticated real-time and historical analytics, comprehensive visualization, real-time operations, and closed-loop automation
Visualize services across multi-domain, multi-vendor, and inter-carrier networks. Troubleshoot fault and manage performance in real time across physical and virtual network infrastructure in the same solution. Leverage your current OSS, NMS, and other IT systems. Take full advantage of NFV, SDN, and emerging technologies.
Luxoft team members will work for development of new modules which interconnect with Big Data Analytics engine - Apache Spark. The product is deployed using Docker stack in a Continuous Development environment. Knowledge of DevOps processes is considered a plus since the client is working with fully deployed DevOps environment. Same applies for knowledge of working with Data Gathering, Processing and Visualization processes.
Test plan creation for features implemented by development team
Manual execution of the tests, sometimes using scripts
Create, track & verify defects as part of test case execution
Identify & propose QA process improvements
• Good networking knowledge(at least CCNA level or equivalent).
• 2-3 years working experience as Manual
• System/Network Management tools testing
• Basic Python knowledge or at least other scripting
• Full QA Lifecycle, methodical and analytical approach to testing, attention to details is a must
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, be self-motivated and a team player
• Open to switch for Automation
- QA Automation working experience(Python, Robot Framework, Selenium WebDriver).
- GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka working
- Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration Tools working experience: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
Reasons to join us