For the Romanian branch in Cluj Napoca, SHE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY is looking for reliable, passionate and talented Java developers!
The good news for you: If you want to build something from the beginning, advance your own ideas and become part of the Back-end decisions using State of the Art Technology, this is the right place and team for you!
Required professional skills
- Experience in Java development
- Good OOP knowledge
- Experience with JEE is a plus: EJB, SSB, EB
- Experience with Spring framework is a plus: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data
- Familiar with industry standard Java frameworks, design patterns and best practices
- Experience with Hazelcast, websockets is a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- English skills, spoken and written
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Git, Maven (preferable)
- Experience in using Jira is plus
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, ambitious, creative, fast learning and self-confidence
- Analyze and understand functional specifications; analyzes tasks and their implications in the project
- Develop Back-end components/end-points and expose the REST APIs for Front-end (Angular)
- Participate in the SCRUM process and periodically plannings together with the customer and Product Owner
- Discuss technical specifications
- Manage research topics and studies
- Be great organizer and have a high attention to detail
- Be innovative and bring fresh ideas to the table
We are offering:
- Training support, learning new technologies and methodologies
- Professional working environment
- Challenging projects with international customers
- Interesting compensation
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan
SHE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY's capital and potential do not lie so much in buildings and equipment but rather in the heads and hearts of our employees.
As a company working in the area of information technology we are faced with the challenge of constantly having to adapt to new technologies and new developments on the market.