Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is a well-established player in the RegTech space, developing technology solutions used by financial institutions all across Europe to do their regulatory filings.
AnaCredit is a new regulation driven by the European Central Bank (ECB) which intends to use regulatory filings to build a massive database containing more than 100 data points for each individual financial instruments issued by financial institutions across the Eurozone. The ECB intends to use this huge database of very granular information to better understand risks in the European financial sector.
Our solution will help financial institutions handle the large data volumes that they will have to report to their regulators. It will also provide extensive analytics capabilities to help financial institutions spot any potential data issues and correct them before they are sent.
From a technology point of view, we rely on well-established technologies for web and enterprise software development and several commonly used and mature open source libraries. In addition, we incorporate cutting edge big-data technologies that allow us to efficiently process high volumes of data. We use agile and lean software development processes that include continuous integration, automated testing at all levels and code review, all of this within a distributed team with a high level of expertise in enterprise software development.
You will be responsible to:
• Develop the requested functionality having high quality and respecting deadlines, following the agreed procedures & conventions
• Focus on performance
• Write unit and integration tests
• Perform peer and formal code reviews
• Mentor and coach junior staff
Your Qualifications & Competencies:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• 3+ years of Java development experience
• Good knowledge of Java 8 API and JavaEE 7
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Hands-on experience with major web/application servers (WebSphere, WildFly/JBossAS)
• Experience with Maven
• Experience with JUnit
• Database modelling and experience with Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience in working in an Agile way (SCRUM)
• Fluent in English