Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Poken is looking for a Java software engineer to design and develop the next generation of lead generation, event management, and social media applications. As a key contributor to Poken’s success you will work with product managers and other software engineers to design and build core, web and/or mobile applications for our system, partners and consumers. The role requires working closely with our existing teams in Romania, Holland and Switzerland.
For this role we are seeking an individual who values building quality software and strives to do things “the right way”. You should have a good understanding of how software components fit together, enjoy working as a team, and have experience in working with a software development lifecycle (preferably agile).
This position is based in our office in Sibiu, Romania; it reports to the Lead Software Engineer based in Sibiu. Preferred candidates hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of related experience. Fluency in Romanian and English required, both written and spoken.
- Understand and implement functional and technical specifications
- Design, develop and test the middle and back-end tiers of our application stack, as well as web applications, Android
- Support QA analysts/testers during functional and regression testing cycles
- Analyze and resolve bugs
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
Skills and Experience
- Professional experience developing software using JEE multi-tiered applications
- Database development: experience in creating and querying SQL databases.
- Proven experience with the following technologies: EJB, JPA, MySQL, Ant, Eclipse, Glassfish, JUnit, J2EE, JSF
- Experience developing mobile applications for other devices a plus
- Excellent communications skills, with remote team members worldwide, over phone, email, or IM
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Demonstrate perfection, accuracy and thoroughness
- Display commitment to excellence and quality
- Genuine passion for innovative products and challenges
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must value hard work, integrity, be reasonable, and work well with others
- Must be awesome ☺