We are looking for Java Developers to join our new R&D HUB in Bucharest, a greenfield project that will enable you to create the job you desire . To the team of professional and experienced developers. We love agile and use TDD. According to millions of users our projects are definitely high-load.
You will be a significant part of a team of experienced engineers who are continuously creating
new features and pushing our servers to handle higher loads efficiently. You will design and
implement highly scalable features and infrastructure services using modern technologies and
xp practices (test-driven development is a must in our projects). As a software engineer, you will
have to manage complexity through thoughtful software design to ensure we can grow and scale
our product without sacrificing development speed or quality.
ur technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, Groovy, Spring
Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix stack (Eureka, Hystrix, Archaius, Zuul), Couchbase, Apache Kafka,
Kafka Streams, MemSQL, Neo4J, Redis and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build
fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable, service-oriented web services.
What we are looking for:
* Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading, Java EE)
* Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (. Spring
* Experience with messaging systems (JMS, xMQ, Kafka)
* A mastery of object-oriented design, design patterns and software design best practices
* Familiarity with agile and XP practices
* Desire to write tests of different size (small, medium, large)
* Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex
* Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and
documenting/explaining when needed.
Nice to have:
* NoSQL database experience (we use Couchbase) is a plus
* Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching is a plus
* Experience with Groovy and other dynamic languages (Groovy, Python, Ruby, Clojure)
is a plus
* Experience using test driven development
* Expertise in building highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed services is an advantage