Detalii loc de munca
Java Developer - possibility for remote work
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Bank-wide risk control application for information barrier management, restriction management, and conflict management.
- Project Description:
Our customer is a top-tier investment bank with client assets of hundreds of billion globally.
We are looking for enthusiast QA engineers to join our agile team of RPA developers for quality assurance activities in several internal projects in the Bank.
Reason to join us
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business-related or soft skills training
• We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Orinoco is a workflow platform used on automation of various business processes by middle-office team.
Its technologies varies from Java to Tibco and it's deployed on dedicated machines as well as cloud platforms.
Applications are using Docker and Open-shift but not only. Application as well as simple web servers are used.
While the new services are using HTTP/Rest, there are still components that are using JMS (EMS implementation) . Oracle is the preferred data base system.
For the interaction with middle office the is a GUI built on Eclipse platform (Java&RCPTT).
We enjoy doing scrum and continuous improvement so we hope you like it as much as we do.
• Design and development of core application modules
• Participation in meetings with the customer
• Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
• Task decomposition and estimation
• Peer review, mentoring
• Bug fixing, test writing
- Mandatory Skills Description:
REST architecture best practices, Java 8+, Spring boot, Hibernate, containerization (docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)