JAVA Developer – Peripherals Interfaces m/f/d
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
YOUR TASK SCOPE
- Your main focus will be on the interfaces between our J2EE business application (in Cloud or on premise) and various peripherals, such as access control devices, time attendance devices or other software interfaces;
- Main keywords describing your activity are: interfaces (REST, messaging), protocol agnostic processing, multithreading, TCP/IP;HTTP(S) communication, data security and protection, microservices concepts, online and offline data transmission, vendor specific communication protocols;
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the technologies and development processes and use the latest technologies on the market;
- Integrated in the Timisoara R&D team, with occasional trips to Munich.
- University degree in the IT-field;
- Minimum 2 years professional experience;
- Advanced JAVA programming knowledge;
- Knowledge of HTTP(S), microservices, REST APIs, message queue protocols, security;
- High-quality awareness and reliability;
- Advanced English skills;
- German Language skills would be a plus.
Market success: 8000 renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits: Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events
With our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforce management. We are currently active in more than 40 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application.
ATOSS Software AG, Mihaela Badea