Java Developer on Google Cloud
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
What we offer to you:
- Motivating salary
- Intensive and continuous training with Google certifications
- Opportunity to visit the UK office for training and project work
- In work benefits that come into effect after you probation
This job is for you if you have the following
- Java Developer with 3+ years relevant experience with strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Java EE - Servlets, Filters;
- Frameworks (Spring, JSF, Hibernate, etc);
- WebServices (REST);
- SQL relational database;
- Unit testing and Mocking frameworks (Mockito, PowerMock, EasyMock, etc.);
- Agile / Scrum team experience / methodologies;
- Able to communicate technical concepts clearly to team members and customers alike;
- Experience with CI / CD and strong source code control/release management skills including: git, maven, artifactory;
And you're extra awesome if you've got these too:
- TDD / BDD / Cucumber / Locust
- Java 8
- Docker/kubernetes experience
- Experience with Atlassian suite including Jira, Confluence and Greenhopper
- Git, GitlabCI
In addition to playing a key part in ensuring platform meets its operational specification, the Sentinel Engineers will be working on a backlog of change requests and improvements, following an Agile approach. As a result, this role is much more than support bug fix or maintenance role, as you will be shaping the platform for years to come.
- You will be working from user stories and acceptance criteria for the team and schedule story completion. Be comfortable estimating resource and timescales for the fixes and new features you are tasked with;
- You will need to be able to discuss issues and change details directly with our customers, often with non-technical stakeholders and have a passion for providing a fantastic service to customers;
- Work with the Application Support team to triage/assess issues and to advise on the required fix as per the Appsbroker software development processes;
- Prepare reports, manuals & update knowledge base and other relevant documentation as required;
- Mentor and assist our client's support specialists to improve their underlying knowledge of our client's applications and technologies in order to improve the first-time fix rate;
- The Sentinel Platform is used by our client's Customer’s trading desks around the world and as a result, there is a requirement to provide coverage for 24 hours per day throughout the working week. As a result, candidates are required to staff night shifts plus early/late day shift rotas.
- All applications are built on the Google Platform and use the latest technologies such as React, WebSockets, RAFT cluster, BigQuery, CloudSQL, Container Engine, Kubernetes, Docker and Microservices architecture leveraging Java/Spring Boot.
This position is for Iasi. Our client is Google’s largest partner in Europe, working with major enterprises across the globe to deliver digital transformation within all aspects of their business.