Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Position based in Bucharest
Description of the assignment:
As an international team, you develop financial applications in Java J2EE. Java Programmer, you can evolve later on positions of Team Lead or architect or senior developer.
• Minimum 3 years experience
• Experience with frameworks such as: Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Cloud
• Database: Oracle 11g, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch Oracle, MS SQL, Big Data Hadoop or other is a plus
• Knowledge of development tools such as: REST, Maven, Tomcat, GIT, Java Libraries, JMS, JSP, EJB, WebServices, JPA, Junit, Mockito, CSS, Eclipse, InteliJ, Control-M, Apache, JIRA, Cucumber, Java Microservices, Jenkins, SVN, Sonar, Docker
• Familiar with metholodogies like Agile, Scrum
• Good knowledge of design models, unit testing methods
• Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for different department systems;
• Communicate with other IT teams to define and develop APIs to be exposed to the different other applications;
• Working in teams following Agile/Scrum development practices;
• Creating an Oracle / PostgreSQL DB schema and setting up it;
• Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development;
• Participating and leading design workshops;
• Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project;
• Learning new technologies and languages;
We will also value:
• Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work;
• Promptly escalate issues;• Quality on time delivery of agreed deliverables;
• Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ides for our products and processes;
• Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
• Maintain a close relationship with the international teams and ensure that the final result responds to its needs;
• Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
• Good communication, team spirit;
• Knowledge of English and/or French;
Motivating package. Remuneration: according to your professional experience. We offer a package including net and variable salary and medical insurance.
Vauban is an international group composed of +350 consultants, continuously growing, with 10 years of experience in supporting international groups on projects of technical and functional expertise, as well as on the management of IT processes.