Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Indigo Pro offers High Availability (HA) for robust, comprehensive management capabilities and lets you manage a wide deployment of wired, wireless, and/or virtual devices. This versatile platform also allows growing networks to expand their management and planned capabilities to keep pace with increasing needs as devices are added.
- Participate in definition of new software product features and software interfaces;
- Develop high quality UI software independently and rapidly;
- Evaluate and integrate third party software;
- Develop JUnit tests and perform feature/integration testing;
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews.
- Java or C# and Object Oriented software coding and design skills required;
- Working experience with Client/Server application development. Experience with Network or Element management systems is a plus;
- Working experience with dev tools & processes including JDE, revision control, and defect tracking;
- Knowledge and interest in Ethernet and networking technologies preferred;
- Knowledge of Web application technologies such as XML, HTTP server, and HTML required;
- Proficiency with user interface design / usability concepts is required;
- Ideal candidate will have a BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.