JAVA developer for Measurement and Calibration product – P ES TSR
The Engine Control Unit (ECU) used in Engine Management is the most powerful control unit in a car, handling gasoline, diesel injection systems or hybrid/electrical drives, including related sensors and actuators. Here you will develop latest automated configuration concepts for Measurement and Calibration products on Engine Systems.
As a JAVA Developer you will:
o Analyze and review the software requirements;
o Design code generators supporting embeeded software development/configuration for powerful 32 bits multicore microcontrollers;
o Implement the JAVA code to support latest automatic configuration concepts for the implemented features;
o Integrate and test the software in pilot projects;
o Support customer projects in case of problems; perform investigations on assigned functionalities;
o Specific activities: - understand the C code supported by the code generator
- align with the MCRP embeeded developers team related to the product configuration requirements.
- Java based configuration for system events gathered from YPDA file and A2L
- ETK A2L information generated into an ARXML file
• Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics)
• Good knowledge in JAVA, general knowledge C.
• Experience in developing SW in a relevant field
• Basic Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge (is an advantage)
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to solve a technical issue, solution oriented, team work
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.