JAVA Developer for Data Management - Brasov
Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
Data management is the central of steering for billing, reporting, device configuration and authentication in the project. This position supposes to implement new features and changes in the data management. You will be part of a team responsible with the management of data collections and configuration parameters for data collection.
- Good software knowledges in programming in Java, OO-design and design patterns;
- Ability to work with versioning systems like Git/SVN;
- Ability to work with Jenkins as build environment;
- Ability to analyze and understand given code;
- Experienced with software specifications and documentation;
- Ability to understand requirements and derive unit test specifications accordingly;
- Knowledge about software testing (unit, integration and system tests)
- Knowledge about continuous delivery, integration and deployment;
- Familiar with the Amazon Web Services technology;
- Interested in AWS cloud technology;
- Knowledge about different software development methodologies (such as Agile)
- Teaching and mentoring skills.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
- You are communicative and a strong team player;
- Interest in new technologies such as Amazon Web Services;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.