Java Developer Consultant
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Transiris is a global consultancy that provides expertise in the areas of Digital Marketing, Big Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics, and Marketing Automation. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Toronto, Bucharest, Brasov, Madrid, and Vienna. We are looking to add talented and enthusiastic candidates to our growing international team!
We are looking for a smart, driven and ambitious Java Developer to join our global team of consultants and work with a variety of international clients across multiple verticals.
Responsibilities will vary from project to project, but will generally include:
- Design, build and deploy complex applications.
- Build and maintain integrations using multiple application APIs.
- Develop plans and roadmaps for implementing designs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Plan and conduct critical deployments and migrations.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 1+ years required for Junior Java Developer; 5+ years for Senior Java Developer.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Good to know: SQL, Spring Framework
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects; excited about solving problems.
- Work well independently as well as within a team of people.
- Some availability in the evenings after 7:00 pm (although daytime schedule is flexible).
- Strong communication and advanced English.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation; salary is dependent upon prior experience.
This position includes health benefits, the potential for travel, and a flexible schedule. More importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovative projects with top international companies, as well as learn cutting-edge technologies.