Java Developer Belgium UNITE Team
Senior (5-10 ani)
ING Tech is increasing its software development team, in JAVA based technologies.
You will be part of the team that is building OneApp and Orange Channels enablers for our ING customers using ZoomIT services in order to make fast and easy payments and handle all related documents (., invoices, credit notes). In addition, together we’ll build Orange Channels front end components allowing our customers to take full advantage of the ZoomIT services on the web.
- Writing code in a Java environment
- Excellent product integrator: you package, configure and install 3rd party applications.
- Writing technical analysis and development in Object-Oriented technologies.
- Support for functional analysts
- Workload estimations during the planning sessions
- Advice, appraisal and code review.
- Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments)
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
- Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications
- Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Knowledge and experience:
- Relevant experience designing Java / Java script based backend and front end applications using following technologies, tooling, frameworks:
- Java SE, Java EE, JPA, Spring
- Cassandra. Oracle
- Experience with Polymer and/or AngularJS
- Experience with Scala and/or other JVM languages is considered a plus
- Familiar with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code quality (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio/Ansible, Sonar, Fortify).
- Experience working on Agile methodology
- Having experience in financial application development is an asset
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- You are customer-focused and communicative, and you enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have a sense of initiative and are creative and solution-focused.
- You work in a meticulous and structured way. You are able to set up and follow a schedule.
- New technology is your passion, and every technical problem represents a challenge.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Structured and organized;
- Able to master new material quickly and independently;
- Communicative, able to actively listen and clearly explain;
- Has outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail;
- Has proven excellent translator skills to translate functional analysis and architectural design decisions into technical analysis and developments with high quality;
- Implements best practices and design patterns;
- Demonstrates accurate estimating skills for development tasks;
- A team player with experience working collaboratively with clients in the development process;
- Strong ability to cope with crisis situations and high availability
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 450 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.