Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Project description: Our client is a software specialist for research and regulatory documentation in the German financial sector. Their system supports the entire process from the data management of all key figures and time series to the final publication and distribution via configurable approval processes in the buy-side, sell-side and other analytical areas such as economics, quantitative analysis, etc.
We are putting together a team of 6 in Timișoara to work on this project – both back-end and front-end programming will be done here.
- As a software developer implement pioneering applications for the financial industry.
- In an ultra-modern development environment you are working in agile projects with different software technologies and programming languages.
- The range of your responsabilities goes from the development and extension of our standard products to the customized integration of our products as well as the implementation of new functionalitites and product components.
- At your own request take on responsability in projects to introduce our standard software solutions to our customers.
- You have graduated from university or have a bachelor's degree in computer science and ideally have several years of experience.
- You have extensive knowledge in Java/XSL/FOP, JEE or any OOP and also have knowledge of SQL and modern web technologies. You are interested in relational databases such as Oracle and application server such as JBoss.
Experience level: Middle and Senior (but at least 1-2 years of experience)
Project spoken language: English