Give a new impulse to your career development plans and choose to join our JAVA team in IASI!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid center of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development for European companies operating in the IT&C area. The company was set up in 2004 with the involvement of public and private organizations and academic institutions. In Iasi and Timisoara (the two offices of our company) we have a team of more than 100 developers, in Java and Microsoft.
We want you to be part of our team!
• Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle;
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Understanding and translating business requirements into working code;
• Keeping up with source code changes and integrating them into products as directed;
• Efficient communication with all team members;
• Documentation and maintenance of new and existing code;
• Develop new and more efficient ways to solve problems;
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• 1+ years of experience in Java development;
• Good knowledge and hands on experience in using Java language and technologies;
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
• Experience and/or knowledge of JEE frameworks (Spring, JSF), web services (SOAP, REST, IoC (AOP, dependency injection), version control systems is a plus;
• Good knowledge of Relational Databases (persistence frameworks is a plus);
• Experience with Swing/Liferay/Solr/Lucene/Jasper Studio is a plus;
• Experience with test-driven development;
• Good communication skills and client oriented attitude;
• Organized and detail oriented person;
• Enthusiastic, energetic and willing to work with limited supervision;
• Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
• Availability to travel abroad, if needed;
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Excellent compensation & benefits package, based on the individual candidate’s experience and performance;
• International working experience;
• Career development opportunities;
• Trainings and Professional Certifications;
• Opportunities for training and working abroad;
• Sport package;
• Medical insurance;
• Team-building activities and social events.
For other information you can access our company website .
You can send your CV in English at .