Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Metro Systems is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join the MARS team in Bucharest.
MARS (Metro API Repository & Security) is a self-service platform and a centralized API gateway environment that enables to publish, maintain, monitor and secure REST or SOAP APIs at any scale.
We’re looking for someone who:
· Is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment while focusing on finding the best solutions
· Can write reliable, maintainable, high-performance code
· Is not afraid of new challenges, with very good learning and synthetization capability
· Delivers on time and plans the tasks with very good efficiency and maturity
· Takes responsible ownership of tasks and has very good initiatives
· Works with visible passion and involvement, while offering support to team and stakeholders
· Adds value to the product by solving complex and unique problems with broad impact on the business
· Has good and broad technical knowledge as a developer, understanding, applying and improving all different technologies, concepts and workflows involved in the product
You’re a great fit if you have:
· At least 3 years of experience developing Java applications
· A good knowledge of Java Spring framework - preferably Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Reactor, WebFlux
· Hands-on experience developing Web interfaces with React
· Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and tools
· Experience working with container-based deployments with Kubernetes and Docker
· Experience working with relational (MariaDB, PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases (Cassandra, ElasticSearch)
· A good understanding of network concepts and protocols