Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Retina is an innovative consultancy in the areas of Digital Marketing & Automation, Analytics, Big Data with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With offices in the US, Canada, Spain, Austria, UK, and Romania, Retina is rapidly expanding and offering solutions and expertise internationally.
We are looking for a talented, motivated Java Developer to join our international team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be part of a team that creates innovative solutions to support changing business processes by leveraging technology, systems development methodology, and industry standards;
- Design, build, test, and implement complex business applications and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle; plan, conduct, and oversee critical deployments and migrations;
- Define requirements and design architecture; develop roadmaps for implementing designs;
- Build and improve custom components and integrations using various APIs;
- Provide subject matter expertise and present capabilities and solutions to project teams, management and occasionally to project stakeholders; we’ll encourage you and we’ll provide specialized, continuous, and advanced training to become a top consultant.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of Java development experience;
- An MS/BS degree in Computer Science or another relevant field preferred
- 1-3 years of professional work experience;
- Experience designing and implementing Object Oriented code using common design patterns;
- At least 1 year of experience with relational databases and SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle);
- Previous experience in performing integrations strongly desired;
- Prior experience interacting with clients (internal or external, understanding requirements);
- Strong communication and good command of English;
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude.
Perks and benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable, and dependent upon prior experience. This position also includes a flexible working schedule and health benefits. You’ll have the chance to partner with industry-leading companies while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!