Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website and like our Facebook pages and
Any combination of the following skills is highly appreciated:
- Experience with frameworks like Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JPA;
- Exposure to TDD by using at least one of the following: JUNIT, TESTNG, MOCKITO;
- Experience with SOA, EJB, REST/SOAP services, microservices;
- Hands on experience with versioning control systems as SVN / GIT;
- Application servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish, Oracle AS etc.;
- Good knowledge of Maven, Gradle;
- Exposure to continuous integration/delivery (Huston, Jenkins);
- RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.) / NoSQL
- Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
- Writing well designed, highly testable, efficient code;
- Ensure all components are properly unit and integration tested;
- Ensure the development is done in compliance with specifications and actively collaborate with designers for clarifications, when needed;
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements;
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
- Technical university degree;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym (optional);
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment
You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader!