Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Are you passionate about Java... and we’re not referring to coffee? 😉 If you know OOP, SQL & Spring and want to develop your skills, you can become part of a team that will establish the grounds of an innovative and exciting project. Come work with like-minded people that will make coding more fun.
- English proficiency
- Git, Maven, JUnit, Mocking frameworks, Continuous integration systems
- Velocity templates
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA
This position is for entry and mid-level software developer that would work on an enterprise class web application. The ideal candidate will be skilled with java technologies, proficient in building web applications and collaborating in a diverse multinational environment. You will gather requirements from business/technology partners, participate in design/architecture reviews, and work with the team to ensure high quality implementation is delivered. Assist in the creation and successful execution of testing scenarios. Proactively identify and validate opportunities to share/re-use existing components/frameworks where possible.
- Collaborate with the business team to ensure requirements are clearly stated
- Provide technical solutions and estimate effort for implementing business requirements
- Work with Product Management to prioritize work, including fixes and patches, in an Agile environment
- Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted engineering standards and coding practices
- Improve product code as needed (patch, re-factor, or re-write) to improve workflows and performance
- Work closely with the QA team
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Assist users with support issues.
- 1y+ of experience in developing Java applications
- University degree in a relevant field
- Continuous learning through training and certifications
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance
- Great location with relaxing areas
- Meal tickets
- Annual teambuilding and parties
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.