Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are searching for an experienced Java Developer willing to join our ranks and work for one of our coolest clients!
We are currently developing a project for a well-known international company, one of the largest travel-dedicated platforms in the world. Our client’s goals are to offer travelers the chance to release the greatest potential from their experience, whether it involves restaurant choices or hotel stays. And we are here to help them achieve our client’s targets.
The project & skillsets required:
As a Java Developer, you will be part of an Agile team working on creating the fast, easily accessible and faultless user experience our client has requested.
You will need to have:
- 4+ years of experience in Java technologies
- Very good back-end experience (MySQL, NoSQL, PSQL);
- Solid knowledge of web applications architecture&infrastructure;
- Development experience with Spring MVC and Hibernate;
- Experience working in a Linux server environment;
- Prior experience with RESTful web services;
- Experience working with Agile methodologies;
- Advanced English language skills.
Extra-skills that would impress us:
- Knowledge of React, Redux and RxJS;
- Experience with Docker and Tomcat;
- Previous working experience related to the travel industry.
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.