Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Develops the product in accordance with architectural & technology guidelines.
- Development of first functioning prototypes;
- Prototype testing;
- Front-/back-end engineering of stable, smoothly functioning products;
- Actively involved in discussions regarding technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review;
- Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio;
- Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members;
- Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment;
- Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new
Required competence, experience and education:
- Proficiency in Java, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services.
- Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices;
- Previous experience with iOS, Python, Android native applications, SQL, NoSQL, Cocoa/ CocoaTouch, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency would be considered an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Methodological competence, ( . agile software and test-driven development);
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- French is highly appreciated.