We are embarking on a new adventure with the mission to deliver excellence in mobile gaming and advertising. Starting our Advertising programme, we are seeking to build an exceptional technical team in which you can play a key part.
Are you interested in:
- Participating in the development and design of a large scale, high concurrency client-server system that is able to respond in milliseconds to thousands of requests (server side development)
- Learning about the Ad technology stack, Big data & Machine learning
If so, let’s talk!
You’ll be responsible of:
- As part of the Ads development team you will be working on the core of our Advertising platform
- Defining, designing, building, deploying and maintaining server-side features, for our Advertising platform. Each feature will be a fully-contained project that solves a business problem. You will work closely with the client-side software engineers to achieve a consistent, flexible, scalable and maintainable product
- Understanding and caring about the business goals for each feature and using this understanding in the way you approach feature development
- Ensuring the best performance and quality of the features that you deliver. You will own your code quality and will have a personal stake in how it enables the overall system reach its end goals.
You should have:
- Experience programming in Java using Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Security)
- Experience with Web technologies (eg: RESTful APIs)
- Experience with relational databases (eg: MySQL)
Got these? Even better:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience with NoSQL data storage (Cassandra, Couchbase) preferred
- Experience with Selenium testing automation
- Experience with HTML/JS and JS frameworks
- Experience working with the AWS / Azure stack preferred
- Experience with Machine Learning and Big Data is a plus
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package (in partnership with Sanador)
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX)
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers.