Application Developer Java
About the project:
We are looking for full stack developers interested in working on a variety of Java Web applications that cover banking functionalities such as real estate and consumer loans. Client's requests vary from minor and major enhancements to corrective maintenance that require back end and/or front end development, depending on the business needs. The technological landscape includes frameworks like: Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Jax-WS, Jax-RS, Spring batch, PrimeFaces, JQuery.
The role is client facing as there are daily interactions with the client’s IT division and the activities cover all application development life cycle: technical analysis, estimation, solution design, development, unitary and interaplicative tests, deployment, version control, bug fixing.
- Provides development estimates and writes technical design documents
- Designs and develops java based software components in accordance with requirements and functional specifications.
- Contributes in defining the optimum technical design to meet business needs.
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews
- Fixes software defects/bugs
- Measures and analyzes code for quality
- Collaborate with functional analysts and technical specialists to complete work, as required
- Experience in application design and programming in a large enterprise working on mission-critical IT systems
- Experience in source code management, continuous build and integration technologies
- Experienced in producing technical documentations
- Programming experience and related Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JPA,
- Database Technologies: Oracle SQL
- Ability to write high quality code
- Ability to solve business or production problems
- Keeps pace with technical innovation
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- Beginner/medium French
Experience and Education Required:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in computer science or software engineering - (or equivalent diploma/work experience)
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience