JAVA DEVELOPER 2000€ BONUS
* We offer a 2000 euro bonus for the first 2 taken positions!
This project will deliver a brand new application to replace an existing one in order to better cope with the business needs. This will be key to develop business ROI on real-estate loans (development based in Romania). Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self confidence, self learning, and collective ownership principles.
Your Role :
- Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrumban / Kanban);
- Define the unit test cases for the product component;
- Conduct performance tests (BDDs);
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
A little about You:
- Excellent understanding of Java – , Oracle Database;
- Tools : GIT, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven, Oracle SQL Developer, Jira, Jenkins;
- Experience with Spring and JPA / Hibernate is a requirement;
- Experience with PL/SQL will be a very big plus;
- Experience with batch jobs (Spring Batch), Cucumber, Spring Boot is appreciated;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken. French knowledge is an advantage;
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of
- the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.