Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Would you like to work with the world’s leading brands in eCommerce, Electronics and Apparel? Join us!
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of Europe’s fastest growing Reverse logistics companies. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Join our team as a Java Developer who loves to solve complex problems:
What you will be doing?
- Proudly delivering the best quality software services to highly reputable international clients.
- Working in an open office environment where constant communication and collaboration is encouraged with the Product Owner, Software Architect, System Engineers and Business analysts.
- Using your positive spirit and energy working on multiple projects simultaneously, closing these with the best possible results.
- Develop complex solutions to support our client needs.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Build Micro services to support business flows.
- Work with new technologies like Java8, Jboss Business rules, Liferay Portals and Mulesoft ESB.
- Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
What your contribution will be?
- Your professional experience developing and managing complex development projects.
- Your passion for technology: Java >, Unix, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Ajax & Maven.
- Your ability to interpret and understand the end-user experience is key!
- Excellent programming and debugging skills.
- Your customer friendly communication and excellent English language skills; French is a plus;
- Your eagerness to learn new technologies and be in the forefront of new developments translating these to support our clients in improving their business processes.
What will give you the edge?
- Experience in working in an international Logistics environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing Micro services.
We offer :
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Medical insurance;
- Continuing education and professional development;
- The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural dynamic environment. To contribute to our passion for the best results, our innovative thinking and customer driven core values, the way we work and how we cherish our pioneering team spirit. And of course an ambitious and challenging working environment in the growing market of Reverse logistics!
- Our working environment is an international, innovative, youthful, positive, fun and dynamic one; relentlessly customer focused self-starters and entrepreneurs. Our playground includes an IT driven international logistics services, with clear focus and efficient processes and structure.
See yourself in our winning team and would you like to help us further position ourselves as the market leader in Reverse management solutions?
Please apply for this opportunity