Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Developing from scratch the Regulatory application that will be built to answer the MIFID 2 (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) European directive that will apply from January 2018
About the project: The aim of the application is to make public all the prices (firm quote) sent to a client (bilateral trades) under a given size/price and traded outside a trading venue: captures all prices provided to clients, computes MIFID eligibility to validate publication, sends the eligible prices to a publication component.
Current Architecture: None
Target Architecture: Java , Spring, REST Web Services, NoSQL Database (Cassandra), JMS, ELK, DockerYour
Your Role :
- Gathering requirements from the business;
- Producing specification documents;
- Taking part in refining/enhancing the application’s architecture;
- Implementing the project in line with the agreed architectural design;
- Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
- Developing from scratch a new application that will fit into existing application ecosystem;
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Very good knowledge of JavaSE ;
- Working experience with Spring core, Spring Boot;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Sonar and Docker (nice to have);
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanism;
- Knowledge of middleware principles AMQP and asynchronous communication;
- Knowledge of java unit testing and mocking. Cucumber is a plus;
- Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (. Cassandra, Elastic search) would be appreciated;
- Knowledge about ELK stack is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Sound Knowledge of design patterns, unit testing methodologies and frameworks;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.