Title: Software Developer – Java (J2EE)
About Coface Technologies
Part of Coface Group (Euronext: COFA), Coface Technologies is an excellence software development center opened in Bucharest, and a key driver in the technology field, aimed to position Coface Group as the most agile global trade-credit partner in the industry.
Strategy and technology will be front-runners in order to deliver a full scale and consistent digital transformation that will empower Coface's people - representing 70 different nationalities - to provide business global coverage and innovative services to our customers.
With a fast growing team of more than 80 highly skilled techs, Coface Technologies will master software development in all its aspect, using advanced and solid technologies, in a casual and agile working environment.
At Coface Technologies everything we do revolves around people and business capable to provide first class services to our customer. It is the reason why Coface invests to foster capabilities and motivation by:
- Attracting talented people;
- Training experts;
- Providing visibility on career prospects;
- Recognizing and rewarding performance
- Combining diversity and excellence
The mission takes place in Bucharest Development Center located in Nusco Tower (Aurel Vlaicu). This position reports directly to the Team Lead and mainly interfaces with BA, PM, and QA.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about software engineering, familiar with SDLC from preliminary system analysis to test and deployment, have full-stack capability, is eager to understand business and end-user, and is available for long-term commitment. The role of the Software Developer - Java (J2EE) is to build high-quality, mission-critical, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design and specifications.
- JPA-Hibernate/Oracle TopLink
- Windows, Linux
Nice To Know
- Caliber RM
- Dimensions CM
- HP ALM
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Estimate Effort
- Experience with Design and Enterprise Patterns
- Through Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong Problem Solver
- English (Mandatory)
- French (Nice To Know)
- Vacation, Gift, and Meal Tickets
- Personal and Professional Development
- Gym Subscription
- Medical Insurance (children included)
- Public Transportation Discount
- Monthly Short Friday