Acest job nu mai este activ.
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a Middle Java developer to join us in Bucharest. We work in a multi-national, distributed environment using Agile methodology (SCRUM) and XP Practices.
We use Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven Agile environment, with quality-oriented developers. We develop a number of interesting projects in Belgium and Romania in the Finance, Banking, Health, Sales and Marketing sectors and want to extend our team to support new and existing projects.
We are currently looking for a proactive Java Developer to design and implement features for the software systems of a large US based pharma company with EMEA HQ in Belgium and to be ready to take these existing products to the next level.
International Contract Database (ICD) and Request Navigator (RN) are in-house developed contract repository/management software tools that provide a structured mechanism for the requesting, creation and post-signature management of all types of contracts. They make contract details, contract docs and creation history details readily accessible worldwide. Specific security matrix supports fine grade access to contract data and documents. They combines a central database with local, decentralized management.
- Design and develop new features on enterprise projects
- Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
- Follow team coding standards and best practices
- Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Participate in learning and promoting events
- Keen on learning new technologies and bringing your input to the table
- Improve existing and build new functionalities and support the technical team
- 3-5 years of experience in JEE
- Strong experience with MVC and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of today’s web app frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JSP)
- Knowledge of web infrastructures (Tomcat / Weblogic or similar)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle)
- Experience with GIT / Maven
- Experience with web services and XML technologies
- Knowledge of messaging services (JMS)
- Practical experience with Agile methodology is a plus
- Fluent in English
Core Values Required:
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
Acest job nu mai este activ.