Middle (2-5 ani)
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
- Excellent knowledge of Java/J2EE version 6 &, Spring, Oracle (SQL);
- Good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices;
- Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT;
- Tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing];
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Annual team building;
- Trainings and certifications.