Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Systematic develops software and systems solutions to customers in healthcare, defence, intelligence & national security, public & private, library & learning.
Systematic was established in 1985. Today, the company is the largest privately owned software and systems company in Denmark, with major international companies as partners, and solutions sold to customers in 50 countries.
The company has 700+ employees and is headquartered in Aarhus with offices in Copenhagen, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, UK, United Arab Emirates and USA.
The project is responsible for the continued development, improvement and maintenance of the product SitaWare Headquarters. This product is deployed and running on a number of installations around the world. We have the responsibility to improve and maintain this product to continue being the best product on the market. New releases are shipped every half year including new capabilities, bug fixes and other improvements.
- Practical experience working on large scale web-projects with focus on writing reusable components
- AngularJS or similar MVC frameworks
- Experience in writing automatic tests for frontend functionality
- Knowledge of CSS3/SCSS and HTML5
- Practical experience with using Bootstrap
- You are outgoing and relationship-building
- You work analytical and structured
- You are quality minded
- You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
- You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and is a good team player
- You have a theoretical background in computer science, computer engineering or similar
- You have the ability to suggest solutions.
- You have an openness regarding “sourcing setup” experiments.
- You are proactive and result oriented.
- You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
- Java technology (JEE, Swing, OSGI, Android, JUnit, Mockito)
- Tools (Jira, Git, IntelliJ)
- Methodology (Scrum, Kanban, TDD)
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
- A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours