- Do you write fast, clean, beautiful code?
- Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies and staying current with industry best-practices and trends?
- Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where all team members are empowered to design and deliver solutions to end-users?
- Do you value a culture of working hard but not over working?
We are looking for talented software engineers to join our growing team in Timisoara!
- HTML, CSS
- Git, Maven, JUnit, Mocking frameworks, Continuous integration systems
- Velocity templates
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA
This position is for entry and mid level software developer that would work on an enterprise class web application. The ideal candidate will be skilled with java technologies, proficient in building web applications and collaborating in a diverse multinational environment. You will gather requirements from business/technology partners, participate in design/architecture reviews, and work with the team to ensure high quality implementation is delivered. Assist in the creation and successful execution of testing scenarios. Proactively identify and validate opportunities to share/re-use existing components/frameworks where possible.
- Collaborate with the business team to ensure requirements are clearly stated
- Provide technical solutions and estimate effort for implementing business requirements
- Work with Product Management to prioritize work, including fixes and patches, in an Agile environment
- Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted engineering standards and coding practices
- Improve product code as needed (patch, re-factor, or re-write) to improve workflows and performance
- Work closely with the QA team
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Assist users with support issues.
- 2y+ of experience in developing Java applications
- Experience in solving complex problems
- Experience in customer communication
What we offer:
- Continuous learning through training and certifications
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance
- Great location with relaxing areas
- Meal tickets and transport discounts
- Annual teambuilding and parties
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.