Java / C++ software engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
You will be part of team that delivers the software development tools for QorIQ processors:
In your role, you will be involved in planning, designing and implementing support for new boards and processors, hands-on development in an Agile environment.
You will collaborate with worldwide teams in hardware/ software development, test and customer support.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is a needed:
- Strong experience with Java/C/C++ programming language
- Good experience in the Windows and Linux application programming domain
- Software development experience, proved by having worked on robust, large embedded applications
- Being able to use and configure bootloaders, familiar with flash memory programming
Any of the following aspects will bring an advantage to your application:
- Experience with ARMv8 architecture
- Experience developing Eclipse plug-ins
- Experience with design patterns - able to design and construct clean, modular and extensible software.
- Experience in developing UI components
- Knowledge of scripting languages (. Python)
- Understanding of how a compiler/debugger/build system works
Your technical background should demonstrate:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science /Electrical Engineering
- Understanding of Systems architecture
- Knowledge of embedded development systems
- Ability of quickly learning
- Analytical/problem-solving skills.