We are looking for an Atlassian SDK Developer (Jira Plugin Developer) that will develop, support and maintain the client application suite. The successful candidate will directly affect process implementation, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications and drive efficiencies for the organization.
- Developer must be able to design, build, and support a desired JIRA configuration that includes end-to-end traceability, management requirements, test cases, test execution scenarios, test outcomes, defects, production incidents, and workarounds.
-Additionally, candidates will configure JIRA capabilities for management of release scope, change requests, issue and risk management, as well as standard and ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Must have ability to develop JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens schemes, etc. for a large program.
- Must have the ability to install, support, compile, evaluate and troubleshoot JIRA plugins.
- Must have excellent scripting experience, ability to program in Java, strong capabilities in report generation and work flow development within JIRA, hands-on knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of design patterns;
- Knowledge of IT standards architecture;
- Knowledge of creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attributes;
- Experience in developing/using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian and JIRA plugins using the Atlassian SDK;
- Ability to use built-in customization as well as third party add-ons for extending the functionality of Atlassian Tools;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle; preferably with Agile Kanban / Scrum;
Nice to have:
- Experience with the installation and configuration of the latest version of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence; evaluate Atlassian marketplace third-party plugins;
e or more ACP certification would be a plus:
ACP-100 JIRA Administrator
ACP-300 Agile Development with JIRA Software
ACP-400 JIRA Service Desk Administration
- An attractive remuneration package;
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities;
- Professional but friendly working environment;
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.)