Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
2nd Level Support and Troubleshooting of International Voice Network (IVC) in a multi-vendor environment.
• Interface to supplier, 3rd parties and vendor for field fixes and hardware issues/faults.
• Interface to supplier for Network/IT Application issues.
• Delegated rerouting as agreed with Destination Management, link to Carrier Supplier NOC’s to raise and close faults. Confirm Fault Fix and Retest as required.
• Analysis & Reporting: performance statistics and fraud information.
• Provide escalation support and guidance to support teams, service transition and service management; Facilitate Early Life Support within operations for key customer deployments.
• Ensure non-functional requirements, acceptance criteria and tests are properly defined.
• Support all key processes like Change, Problem, Capacity, Release or Configuration Management.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Fault Management: resolution of faults related to network estate . POP’s, MGW, SBC’s, SS and Remote Fix
• Technical Fault Management: resolution of Voice Service faults and tasks required by the Destination Managers
• Perform Network Elements configuration and HW/SW upgrade
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
• Act as the focal point within the company during new service and customer on boarding
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Network Operations tools, processes and practices
• Service Management experience
• Significant drive to move issues to conclusion
• Experience in facilitation and influencing within a support organization
• Organised and delivery focused, planning skills, time efficient and process driven
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Good knowledge of Fixed/Mobile Voice and Data communications technologies (2G, 3G, 4G) and standards
• Good knowledge of SIP, VoIP, PSTN, SS7, ATM, PBX, networking principles and protocols – IP (Routing and Switching), MPLS• Excellent verbal and written English language communications skills
• Relevant work experience on International Networks is a plus• Good knowledge of UNIX and experience in ITIL Management are a plus