Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
OMV Global Solutions IT is looking for a talented, communicative and enthusiastic ITSM SPECIALIST, to promote the platform usage within the company, recommend best practices and support the implementation of new business requirements. Furthermore be skilled in managing initial engagements and requirements capture of ITSM related projects and be the technical lead for the corresponding implementations. In this role you will also be involved in user training and support, problem fixing, perform changes and improvements of existing applications along with being an active part in building, implementing and maintaining new ones.
- Collects detailed technical and user requirements and works with others for analyzing the collected information, translating functional requirements into technical specifications and also ensuring that the identified solutions meet consumer expectations and needs
- Perform user trainings and consultancy sessions in regards to ITSM platform (Remedy, ServiceNow)
- Fulfils user requests, resolves service failures and defines procedures for it, supports to fix problems
- Supports stakeholder management and communication
- Collaboration with the team members and the other departments from IT and IT customers
- Supports team for improving department activity, find new solutions in accordance with the team objectives and business' requirements
- Contributes to projects and initiatives for improving department activities
- University graduate level educational background or equivalent education along with large occupational experience in the related field.
- 5 years overall working experience in IT field from which 2-3 years in the Applications Management area
- Relevant professional qualifications, eg. Microsoft Certifications (or equivalent) is a plus
- Good understanding of ITIL Service Management processes
- Solid to advanced communication and interaction skills, good presentation skills and solid to advanced command of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office suite and awareness regarding Information Security
- Intermediate to solid ability to innovateuggesting improvements to the work related to x-functional/ discipline activities, developing and participation in developing solutions to complex problems and identify opportunities to improve activity