With a startup spirit and curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of ITSM Process Coordinator - Management Trainee with English!
- Acts as a primary source of management and stakeholder information about the allocated IT Service Management process
- Improves the effectiveness and efficiency of the process
- Addresses any issues with the running of the process
- Ensures all relevant staff have the required training in the process and are aware of their role in the process
- Tracks and reviews tickets which are relevant for the allocated process
- Liaises with all suppliers and stakeholders to ensure IT Service Management activities are performed within service level agreement (SLA) targets and according to schedule
- Escalates process-related issues to the required level
- Analyzes records to detect any problems or trends and proposes actions to rectify apparent weak areas in the allocated ITSM process
- Reviews KPIs and takes any actions required following analysis
- Clarifies and validates the business impact of an escalated ticket
- Monitors ticket resolution times as agreed in OLA or UC agreements
- Organizes and chairs teleconference bridges as required to ensure prompt resolution of issue
- Exposure to IT Service Management processes
- Practical experience or good understanding of IT services like hosting, application management, networking
- Experience in working with suppliers and stakeholders in a common setting preferred
- Experience in managing/leading large conference calls/war rooms preferred
- Relevant IT industry knowledge and technical skills (database administration, internet protocol, application monitoring, SAP systems, networking, server)
- Experienced Level of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
REQUIERED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- University graduate
- ITIL knowledge is mandatory
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification preferred
- Experience in Process Improvement Methodologies [Lean, Six Sigma and/or Processes Re-engineering, others] – Application & Execution
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services or Insurance)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.