Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Cluj-Napoca; 14 Strada Sigismund Toduță, Cluj-Napoca
We are currently seeking a talented IT Service Engineer to work as part of a successful global organization that is widely recognized as a world expert in the delivery of high quality software solutions to the publishing and media sector.
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record in supporting, resourcing and maintaining the services, infrastructure, systems, policies and relationships necessary to support a dynamic and growing global company.
The main activities are acquisition, inventory and maintenance of hardware and all associated physical infrastructure, building security administration, desktop systems and accounts administration driven by global policies, desktop support and troubleshooting, support for external building maintenance services for local staff and office.
The role offers scope to implement transformation projects across the organization whilst also learning new technologies and bringing new efficiencies to a growing business.
* have a hands-on role and will cover all aspects of Systems Administration and Systems Operations. They will maintain, support and provide hardware equipment for all staff including laptop/desktops, servers, conferencing equipment, printers, networking equipment and associated infrastructure.
* be responsible for Ixxus technical operations services, procurement and supplier relationships including Jira, Confluence, Office365, phone systems, internet connectivity, authentication services, account management, conferencing, antivirus, backups and operating systems.
* will implement global policies, systems and procedures for Ixxus operational systems to facilitate staff in the execution of their responsibilities including the provision and support of technical equipment and systems.
* will assist in the administration of corporate desktop environments including definition, audit, and enforcement of system standards and configuration, new hardware and software evaluation and implementation, hardware and software upgrades, systems monitoring, upgrade analysis, problem-solving, and software licensing.
* work outside regular working hours might be required and scheduled and agreed in advance.
* get related and tangential duties, as assigned and directed .
The role adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards, both administrative and technical.
If you have
• 2+ years of related experience in a similar role within a demanding, 7x24, business critical IT environment.
• Network setup, configuration and troubleshooting (wired and wireless), inter-office connectivity, VPN, WAN and firewalls.
• Proven experience troubleshooting and solving complex issues across Windows 7-10, Mac OSX and Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL/Centos) environments – both desktop and equivalent server.
• Intermediate level knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft desktop application software including, but not limited to: licensing and compliance per defined policies, deployment and upgrading, features and functionality.
• Intermediate level knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Dell hardware including, but not limited to: model and feature set selection, imaging and deployment, upgrades and enhancements, remote administration tools.
• Intermediate level knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to other hardware including, but not limited to: network fundamentals and troubleshooting, printers and scanners and other PC peripherals, mobile phones, PDA’s, tablets, audio visual equipment.
• Intermediate level knowledge of anti-malware, personal firewalls, and remote access.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on technical, computer related subject matter, ., technical documentation, checklists, company / departmental communications, projects, and detailed and accurate issue descriptions and resolutions.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle the demands of multiple constituencies and exhibit strong organizational qualities in all aspects of work.
• Degree-level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
And maybe even
• Evidence of implementation and support of centralized operational services including systems/data recovery, monitoring, logging, encryption, authentication, antivirus, reporting, provision and updates.
• ITIL certification
• Industry certification of MCITP/Desktop and A+
• Business continuity background
• Hands on experience in cloud migration of business-critical systems.
we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer
A very motivating salary;
Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in Ixxus;
Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Still here? Fantastic! Apply & come and meet us.