ITSM Administration Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
As an ITSM Administrator Analyst you will develop new modules and business flows in HEAT Application. You will also maintain and enhance existing modules and business flows in HEAT Application for adapting them to the customers’ business needs.
You are part of an Agile Service team, and are committed to improve and secure the quality of our customers’ products. You will participate in all the Scrum meetings like stand up, demo and retrospectives.
As an ITSM Administrator Analyst you will join our team servicing our customer and contribute to continuous improvement which helps our customer evolve in IT maturity.
- Develop new modules and business flows in HEAT Application;
- Fix defects in HEAT modules;
- Adapt existing HEAT modules and business flows to changing customers’ business needs;
- Administration and configuration of existing HEAT modules;
- Writing of documentation and procedures/ documenting the source code with comments and writing technical documentation;
- Identifying activities eligible for Shift Left;
- Implementing corrective actions;
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; providing lessons learned and giving suggestions to optimize the work processes.
- Advising on potential improvements and best business practices implementation (from processes to tool adaptation)
- Experience in Business Process Modelling (BPMN Development) is a plus;
- Exposure to ITSM Applications Development is preferable;
- Relevant experience with AngularJS is preferable;
- ITIL Foundation Certification is a plus;
- Relevant experience in developing and integration of HEAT modules or any ITSM market technology tools is a plus;
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results-oriented nature.