Item Coordinator - Global Sourcing Department
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The Global Sourcing Department seeking a professional to work as an Item Coordinator in the Mood Media Romanian Office (MMRO).The Item Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring Mood systems are supporting the company’s overall business needs regarding items, and costing of those itemThe IC will be responsible for managing and supporting item and pricing maintenance for both North American and European ERP systems.
In your role you will:
- Be an integral member of the European Sourcing organization.
- Be responsible for item creation, item data cleanup, identifying missing values, discontinuing items, creating item relationships, creating item bundles, creating bill of materials, reviewing & updating item descriptions.
- Monitor costs to ensure items generate appropriate pricing, creation and maintenance of service items pricing including pricing attributes, management and oversight of customer specific price lists
- Support the project management group with item and pricing issues.
- Support department goals of cost-, inventory-, & supplier reduction.
- Backup and support co-workers.
- Maintain teamwork focus to ensure that department goals and standards are maintained.
- Commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Perform application configuration activities, such as creation of new price lists, pricing attributes, updating list of values, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity standards and controls; including identification of data clean up needs.
- Customer (internal) focused, primarily by supporting Mood employees from senior management through end users.
- Continuous effort to maintain highest level of system performance, data integrity, and user stability.
- Continual development of operating systems with an eye towards improving efficiency and accuracy for all users.
- Monitoring known issues to ensure completion and/or resolution in appropriate timeframes.
- Create, strengthen and continuously monitor internal controls and procedures.
- Individual must have above average Word and Excel skills; and above average listening, written and verbal communication skills to both management and end user.
- Great level of reliability and accountability as many functions of the role are subject to stringent or changing deadlines.
- Internal Client service oriented.
- Able to work with guidance to plan and prioritize own work.
- Ability to work with other groups
- Ability to work with and coordinate efforts in other continents/countries/regions
- Able to quickly grasp concepts, and have ability to quickly execute plans with short timelines.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in inventory management or related field.
- Computer and system skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required, ERP software preferred
- Communication and Analytical skills: Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical skills. Presentation skills preferred.
- Technical, administration experience and/ or a strong link with supply chain and inventory control
- Must be proficient to analyses data and convert it to activities and you have technical and operational expertise.
- Your English communication skills are excellent both written and spoken.
Primarily the job is in the office. In exceptional situations it can be requested. Candidate must have a driver’s license and a car.